Global outreach is a fundamental component of the University of Michigan's and the School of Nursing's missions. To the end of enacting this objective, the Office of Global Outreach (GO) works to facilitate and support both student and faculty learning, research, and service all over the world.
Recent UMSN Global News:
- New opportunities are available for students to increase their cultural competency on campus and beyond, and faculty showcase curriculum enhancements.
- From communities in the Americas to Africa and Asia, UMSN faculty and students make summer a global health season.
- Meet UMSN’s First Peace Corps Returnee Coverdell Fellow, Clara Julien
- Student Nurses’ Association Support Nursing Peers in Haiti.
- More UMSN News >>
- U-M Global Nursing on Twitter.
Learn about GO's core initiatives and goals and navigate to the People page to see names of personnel that comprise the Office of Global Outreach.
Information about the U-M School of Nursing as a designated WHO Collaborating Center.
See the international partnerships and activities of the School of Nursing and its faculty.
Provides initial insights into global health research and teaching opportunities as well as important sources of information for preparing to depart on a global experience.
Step-by-step instructions and guidance for students seeking to enrich their educational experience through study and service abroad.