Global outreach is a fundamental component of the University of Michigan's and the School of Nursing's missions. To the end of enacting this objective, the Office of Global Outreach (GO) works to facilitate and support both student and faculty learning, research, and service all over the world.
Recent UMSN Global News:
- clinical immersion in Thailand.
- UMSN shares global health perspectives with U-M parents in a joint student-faculty presentation at a Parent and Family Leadership Council Meeting.
- UMSN is advancing this project aimed at creating both a research center and long-term solutions in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- UMSN strengthens Peace Corps partnership with the addition of the Paul D. Coverdell Fellows Program. Returning Peace Corps volunteers will bring their experience and skills to campus and the community.
- U-M Global Nursing on Twitter.
Learn about GO's core initiatives and goals and navigate to the People page to see names of personnel that comprise the Office of Global Outreach.
Information about the U-M School of Nursing as a designated WHO Collaborating Center.
See the international partnerships and activities of the School of Nursing and its faculty.
Provides initial insights into global health research and teaching opportunities as well as important sources of information for preparing to depart on a global experience.
Step-by-step instructions and guidance for students seeking to enrich their educational experience through study and service abroad.