School of Nursing students at all levels are invited and encouraged to take advantage of the Academic Advising.
Advisors Support Academic Success Through:
- Providing and referring students to resources
- Planning and executing a course plan
- Helping students understand curriculum and program requirements (including Nursing Licensure)
- Assisting with the transfer of credits
- Approving add/drop of courses and semester withdrawals
- Granting overrides for taking more than 18 credits
- If you are an undergraduate student with advising questions, please email UMSN-UndergradAdvisors@med.umich.edu or call 734-615-7874.
- If you are an undergraduate student with questions about clinical placements, please use UMSN-UndergradClinicalPlacement@med.umich.edu or call 734-763-3121.
- If you are a graduate student with advising questions, please use UMSN-GradAdvisors@med.umich.edu or call 734-615-6154.
- If you have questions about graduate clinical placements, please email UMSN-GraduateClinicalPlacement@med.umich.edu or call 734-764-0659.
- All students with questions about any academic records, overrides that have been issued (or need to be issued) or the course schedule, please email UMSN-AcademicRequests@med.umich.edu or call 734-763-5985. We will respond to your message as soon as possible.