Clubs & Organizations
Whatever your interests, the School of Nursing and the University of Michigan have over a thousand clubs and organizations to match and supplement academic, personal, and professional pursuits. See a complete listing on Maize Pages.
Below are some of the most popular organizations/clubs among nursing students:
- Student Nurses’ Association (SNA)
- Undergraduate Nursing Honors Program
- Sigma Theta Tau, Rho Chapter
- Doctoral Student Organization (DSO)
- Nursing Student Government
Interested in starting a new student organization?
The StudentOrgs website offers comprehensive information and resources related to student organizations at the University of Michigan.