Clubs & Organizations
Whatever your interests, the School of Nursing and the University of Michigan have over a thousand clubs and organizations to match and supplement academic, personal, and professional pursuits. See a complete listing on Maize Pages.
Below are some of the most popular organizations/clubs among nursing students:
- Student Nurses’ Association (SNA)
- Nursing Council
- Undergraduate Nursing Honors Program
- Sigma Theta Tau, Rho Chapter
- Nursing Masters Student Organization
- Doctoral Student Organization (DSO)
Interested in starting a new student organization?
The StudentOrgs website offers comprehensive information and resources related to student organizations at the University of Michigan. Also, check out the University of Michigan’s Guidebook for Student Organizations.