Post-Masters Certificate Options
Certificate options are available in these specialties:
- Post-Masters Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Masters Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Post-Masters Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Masters Acute Care Pediatric Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Post-Masters Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Masters Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Masters Nurse-Midwife
- Post-Masters Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
See the application requirements for this program.
Post-Masters' certificate curriculum varies depending on the student’s previous educational experience. Each admitted student will work with his/her faculty advisor to work out a specific program plan. Please refer to the related degree program for general curriculum information. At the bottom of each Master’s program webpage is a list of current required courses to complete that degree. You can compare that list of required courses to your previous Master’s degree coursework completed to note differences. Courses that are considered current by the APRN certifying boards that were completed in your previous Nursing Masters may be waived within the Post-Masters' curriculum. The number of credit hours needed to complete a post-master’s program will range from 12-45 (depending on previous Nursing Masters and Post-Masters program of interest).