Post-Masters Certificate Options
Certificate options are available in these specialties:
- Post-Masters Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Masters Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Post-Masters Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Masters Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Masters Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post-Masters Nurse-Midwife
- Post-Masters Primary Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
See the application requirements for this program.
Post-Masters' certificate curriculum varies depending on the student’s previous educational experience. Each admitted student will work with his/her faculty advisor to work out a specific program plan. Please refer to the related degree program for general curriculum information. Courses that are considered current by the APRN certifying boards that were completed in your previous Nursing Masters may be waived within the Post-Masters' curriculum. The number of credit hours needed to complete a post-master’s program will range from 12-45 (depending on previous Nursing Masters and Post-Masters program of interest).