Designing Participatory Mixed Methods Research: Community-Engaged Approaches to Address Complex Problems
Mar 30, 2017 (All day)
This event takes place from March 30 to April 1.
In this workshop, you will engage in:
- applying the features of a rigorous participatory research approach, including Community-Based Participatory Research (CBPR)
- using cutting-edge advances in Mixed Methods Research (MMR)
- mapping participatory research and MMR onto your project in the social or health sciences
- sharing your project with other workshop participants
- receiving feedback on your project from national/international scholars in participatory research and MMR and faculty affiliated with the Michigan Mixed Methods Research and Scholarship Program.